Política de Cookies
I. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION FILES.
II. DATA PROCESSING IN NAVIGATION
- In accordance with the provisions of the L.O. 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data and the art. 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, you are informed that Jose & Jaume Taxi Bus Transfers S.L. only obtains and keeps the following information about visitors to the Site:
- a) The domain name provider (ISP) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of provider xxx will only be identified by the domain xxx.com and / or IP address. This allows us to compile statistics on the countries and servers that most frequently visit our website.
- b) The date and time you access our site.
- c) The Internet address from which the link that goes to our site.
- d) The number of daily visitors to each section.
- e) The Internet browser that is connected to the Site.
- a) The date and time of the last time you visited our site.
- b) The content design that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
We use own and third party cookies to offer our services, optimize the user experience of our website and analyze the browsing habits of our users for improvement. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use.
This document aims to establish the policy of using cookies Jose & Jaume Taxi Bus Transfers S.L., established in Cabana 72 low and CIF B23280530. The terms "you" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and / or entities for any reason access to websites of Jose & Jaume Taxi Bus Transfers S.L. or uses the services. The use of these services implies the full and unreserved policy of using cookies acceptance.
Jose & Jaume Taxi Bus Transfers S.L. You can collect information through files like cookies or log files on the user navigation for the Web Site of ownership. These devices are associated exclusively with one user and its own access device. Cookies are files sent by the web site and stored in a user`s browser by a Web server to maintain the browsing session storing your IP address (your computer) and other potential navigational data.
In the table below you can view the cookies used on websites CUSTOMER NAME, information obtained by them and their purpose:
|Cookies||Cookies treated||Purpose information|
|Strictly necessary||User session, details of registration process.||High management and maintenance of the user session, customization of navigation, load balancing.|
|Analytical||Google Analytics (Google, Inc.) Crazy Egg (Crazy Egg, Inc.)||Visited sites, frequency, number and repeat visits, while navigation, conducted searches, accessed links, browser used, operator providing the service, location linked to the IP address.||Measure and analyze user navigation, monitoring and analysis of user behavior, making anonymous user navigation profiles, make improvements based on the analysis of usage data that users make.|
To revoke the consent given, the user can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. On the links listed below, you will find more information on what cookies are installed, how to allow installation, block them or remove them from your computer. Depending on what browser you use, the user can have the following links: