Política de Privacidad
Last modified: June 2018
Please read it carefully. In it you will find important information about the processing of your personal data and the rights recognized by current regulations on the matter.
You declare that the data you provide us, now or in the future, are correct and truthful and you agree to notify us of any changes to them. In case of providing personal data of third parties, you undertake to obtain the prior consent of those affected and to inform them about the content of this policy.
In general, the fields of our forms that are indicated as mandatory must necessarily be completed in order to process your requests.
1. Who is responsible for processing your data? The person responsible for processing the personal data collected on this website is:
Responsible: JOSE & JAUME TAXI BUS TRANSFERS S.L.
Postal address: c/ Cabana 72, bjos, Marratxi – 07141 (Illes Balears)
Telephone: +34 629779356
2. What will we treat your data for? The data of our users will be processed for the management of the relationship with them, management of reservations, attention to their requests and queries, administration and management of the security of the web and compliance with our legal obligations. Said data will also be processed for analytical purposes and to improve the quality of our services. Likewise, we will process your data to send commercial communications.
3. How long will we keep your data? In general, we keep your data during the validity of the relationship you have with us and in any case during the periods provided in the applicable legal provisions, for example, in accounting and tax matters, and during the time necessary to attend to possible responsibilities arising of the treatment. We will cancel your data when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were collected. Access logs to restricted areas of the website will be canceled one month after their creation. The information related to browsing will be canceled once the web connection has ended and the statistics have been made. The data processed for commercial purposes will remain valid as long as you do not request its deletion.
4.To whom can we communicate your data? Your data will only be communicated to third parties by legal obligation, with your consent or when your request implies such communication.
5. Legal basis of the treatments. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the management of the legal relationship with our users, the fulfillment of our legal obligations, as well as our legitimate interest in managing the security and quality of the website and promoting our services. The sending of commercial communications by electronic means is based on the consent of the interested party.
6. What are your rights? You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are treating your personal data and, if so, to access them. You can also request that your data be rectified when it is inaccurate or that incomplete data be completed, as well as request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data. In such a case, we will only treat the affected data for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or with a view to protecting the rights of other people. Under certain conditions and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also oppose the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. Likewise, and under certain conditions, you may request the portability of your data so that they are transmitted to another data controller.
You can revoke the consent you have given for certain purposes, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal, and file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To request your withdrawal from processing for commercial purposes, you can send an email to the following